Pages

Hellena Post - Creatrix

I've tried on so many uniforms and badges that now I'm just me - mother of 8 children and all that entails, flowmad, and human animal parent. Writer of this living book of a blog, philosopher, and creatrix of hand dyed and spun crocheted wearable art. I gave up polite conversation years ago, and now I dive into the big one's.....birth, sex, great wellness, life, passion, death and rebirth.


Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Hippy Combover

When in the face of Big Thoughts what do I do?

Blog about washing and do a vlog about my hair.

As you do.






2 comments:

  1. What a marvellous invention! I have been living a similar reality with my dreads. After a year of a full head of dreads I was going spare, so I cut all but two off. The symbolic two. Now I have a very reasonable do, my hairdresser friend cut my hair recently and told me she keeps having folks ask her if they could get a few dreads attached to their head. It is the style! Very fashionabubble! I like my antennas. They keep me connected, but not totally tuned out/onto a different universal plane than having a head full of dreads. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fukking AWESUM!!! now in your spare time please come and brush out some of my dreads.. JUST the annoying wont let me sleep ones :D I LOVE YOU GORGEOUS WOMAN!!!!.. ( btw i love the word Wildling, guess which kid earns that name) :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, and your feedback......it makes this whole blogging thing worthwhile. Peace and blessings to you!